Most|Wanted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most|Wanted

We are a new clan looking for new recruits.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gb Training on CoD4

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Blade2322
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Blade2322

Gb Training on CoD4 Empty
PostSubject: Gb Training on CoD4   Gb Training on CoD4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:12 am

I know we are already doing alot of this and playing each other gets a little consitant, but i feel there are a few maps we really need to train on and we should start looking into the possibility of looking to ally a couple of clans and praticing with them on those maps. For instance District, strike, and pipeline, and id be a hypocrite if i didn't say im one of those who needs pratice as well, so hopefully i'll be getting in contact with some clans and maybe seting some meeting up and eventually practices.
Back to top Go down
Critical_xMW
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Gb Training on CoD4   Gb Training on CoD4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:50 am

what time im down for it
Twisted Evil
What a Face
affraid
Evil or Very Mad
Mad
lol!
Back to top Go down
Blade2322
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Blade2322

PostSubject: Re: Gb Training on CoD4   Gb Training on CoD4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:38 am

lol this will be something that wil hopefully be happing with the next week and continuing for a while, but anyway ill cya tonight, if you have any questions ill talk to ya then.
Back to top Go down
Critical_xMW
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Gb Training on CoD4   Gb Training on CoD4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:41 am

ya my bad i got grounded my mom is such a bitch but i wont be able to play a lot only when no ones home so they cant sinch like this morning i have about 1 1/2 to 2 hrs left affraid
Back to top Go down
c0nfl1ct7

PostSubject: praccy schedule   Gb Training on CoD4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:21 am

ya give me a time that you want to practice i only really jump on when others are playing so if you guys give me a set time and it doesn't conflict with anything (no pun intended) then ill be there. im hopin to jump in on some gamebattles... battles with you guys
Back to top Go down
ToXiiC_xMW (Gags)
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
ToXiiC_xMW (Gags)

PostSubject: Re: Gb Training on CoD4   Gb Training on CoD4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:08 am

im up to practice if i can get my tv so when and what time ill be down to practice anyday i can
Back to top Go down
RedPats

PostSubject: Re: Gb Training on CoD4   Gb Training on CoD4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:56 am

I'm down for anything.
Back to top Go down
Blade2322
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Blade2322

PostSubject: Re: Gb Training on CoD4   Gb Training on CoD4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:29 am

im currently talking to a couple clan about alliances and looking to get together for some practice. So be sure to watch out for new posts and far as time and dates go for these events.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gb Training on CoD4   Gb Training on CoD4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gb Training on CoD4
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Most|Wanted :: M|W General :: COD Series-
Jump to: