Most|Wanted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most|Wanted

We are a new clan looking for new recruits.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Art work for [MlW]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blade2322
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Blade2322

Art work for [MlW] Empty
PostSubject: Art work for [MlW]   Art work for [MlW] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:07 am

Hey everyone, ill be creating some art work for our clan, if anyone has any ideas or images they'd like to share or discuss just let me know and id be more then happy to see what i can do.
Back to top Go down
ToXiiC_xMW (Gags)
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
ToXiiC_xMW (Gags)

Art work for [MlW] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art work for [MlW]   Art work for [MlW] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:16 am

i think you need to get a pic of like a big group of people and create a motto showing how we work as a team and stuff like that because we need to get out there and get more people signed up if we want to clan up for MAG so everyone needs to put in what would be a good motto for us and post them so we can get it out there
Back to top Go down
Blade2322
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Blade2322

Art work for [MlW] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art work for [MlW]   Art work for [MlW] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:36 am

sounds good, ill look for some good pic and will most likely post mulpile link for differen pic and then have a poll to decide what everyone like the most, btw if you come across any pic you think will work well just pm me or post a link, and ill see what i can do, oh and also every post what they belive is a good motto for us to have (and no bs motto ethier that you know wont work)
Back to top Go down
Critical_xMW
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Art work for [MlW] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art work for [MlW]   Art work for [MlW] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:40 am

it wouled be kool if we couled get everyone on a game hopefully mag and take a screenpic and like edit it so it looks kool and all
Back to top Go down
ToXiiC_xMW (Gags)
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
ToXiiC_xMW (Gags)

Art work for [MlW] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art work for [MlW]   Art work for [MlW] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:12 pm

critical-yTry wrote:
it wouled be kool if we couled get everyone on a game hopefully mag and take a screenpic and like edit it so it looks kool and all

not a bad idea but thats going to be really hard to do but would be sick

and heres a few good pics you could use for a group

http://i.neoseeker.com/p/Games/PC/Action/Shooter/call_of_duty_4_modern_warfare_profilelarge.jpg

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2009/03/gam_cod4mw_580.jpg
Back to top Go down
NoXiiOuS_xMW
Corporal
Corporal

Art work for [MlW] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art work for [MlW]   Art work for [MlW] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:01 am

Im going to make an artwork forums soooo when i do this thread will b moved.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mostwantedclanhq.tk
Blade2322
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Blade2322

Art work for [MlW] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art work for [MlW]   Art work for [MlW] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:25 am

k, sounds good, can u make a gallery?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Art work for [MlW] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art work for [MlW]   Art work for [MlW] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Art work for [MlW]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Most|Wanted :: Off Topic-
Jump to: