Most|Wanted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most|Wanted

We are a new clan looking for new recruits.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I cant wait for this game!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
eyesintheshadow

eyesintheshadow

I cant wait for this game!! Empty
PostSubject: I cant wait for this game!!   I cant wait for this game!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:55 am

wow! has anyone else seen the videos for this? *drool* it looks to be fantastic. what are some of your hopes and wants for this game.
i just hope this game delivers what it promises. anyways lets hear em!
Back to top Go down
NoXiiOuS_xMW
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: I cant wait for this game!!   I cant wait for this game!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:50 am

I really hope that it has a good lobby and party system. That it doesnt lag. That it has a decent clan system. And that it doesnt bore me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mostwantedclanhq.tk
eyesintheshadow

eyesintheshadow

PostSubject: Re: I cant wait for this game!!   I cant wait for this game!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:19 am

yeah lag would really suck in a game that big. i know that there will be glitches and stuff like that and i hope that they will continue working hard on it even after its been released. and for the love of Buddha lets hope that there are no mic problems!!! im just hoping that people will play seriously. now i know its a game but it kills it sometimes when you got a couple of goobers that wont stop killing each other when they are on the same time and whatever else. but i i guess i can let them do that as long as clan games are straight up. its always fun to goof off sometimes. lets hope that the weapons and classes or whatever are leveled where they need to be. o yea does anyone know if the environment will be destructible?
Back to top Go down
ToXiiC_xMW (Gags)
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
ToXiiC_xMW (Gags)

PostSubject: Re: I cant wait for this game!!   I cant wait for this game!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:39 am

eyesintheshadow wrote:
wow! has anyone else seen the videos for this? *drool* it looks to be fantastic. what are some of your hopes and wants for this game.
i just hope this game delivers what it promises. anyways lets hear em!

ive got it reserved it looks amazing and the keep putting out more videos to make us piss ourselves over then tell us we gotta wait longer AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! IM GOING INSANE HELPPPP MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Blade2322
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Blade2322

PostSubject: Re: I cant wait for this game!!   I cant wait for this game!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:25 am

I was just looking up M.A.G. on wikipedia and it sounds and looks awsome. Although we will need 128 clan members to do clan battles on M.A.G., Razz http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M.A.G. - take a look
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I cant wait for this game!!   I cant wait for this game!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I cant wait for this game!!
Page 1 of 1